“You have BRAINS in your HEAD. You have FEET in your SHOES. You can steer yourself in any direction YOU CHOOSE.” —Dr. Seuss (via mypopsiclemelted)
“A pain stabbed my heart, as it did every time I saw a girl I loved who was going the opposite direction in this too-big world.” —Jack Kerouac, On the Road (via larmoyante)
7 deadly sins. put one in my ask.
- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
“You don’t get to decide for someone else what is degrading.” —Dita von Teese (via prinsith)